- Students have ONE WEEK to inspect and report any damages or problems with their textbooks.
- You must have your current I.D. to check out textbooks, this can only be done before school, snack, and lunch or after school. If you need to check out a novel you need your current I.D.
- Do not lend your textbooks or check out books for your friends. If lost or damaged you will be held accountable. If a textbook is lost or stolen you can not buy a replacement copy.
- Refunds will be given on books that are returned within a year of payment (less the cost of any damage.)
- We suggest that you do not leave your books in classrooms. The replacement cost of textbooks start at $75.00.
- You will be charged for all writing/graffiti found in your books. $1.00 per page. All other fines will be assessed accordingly. Do not repair your textbooks yourself. Barcode removal fine is $10.00.
- When you report your textbook as lost the cost of the replacement textbook will be on your financial obligation. Any amount paid toward this missing textbook will be refunded if the book is found within a year.